Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding


Thankfully, since I'm living in the UK, I didn't have to wake up at 4 am to watch the royal wedding preparations.  Instead, I had a brunch tea party in my living room while I watched the proceedings.

Number one thought:  I love the hats and hair accessories.  Here is a brief article hat summarizes my feelings.  I'd love to wear hats as a part of daily fashion. Just yesterday I tried on at hat while shopping in Dublin and my husband said "I didn't know you liked hats" and I responded with "I love hats, but society doesn't!"  ...I might find one I love and buy it nonetheless. 



  




In other Kate & Wills news, I completed my Etsy special-ordered royal wedding pillows that featured images softly and classically resembling Kate Middleton and Prince William.


Here is the final listing on Olive Owl's shop, which show some quick snap shots.  The pillow set will be photographed professionally this May for Etsy in Berlin, then will return back to the UK for a special Etsy Wedding event, which will likely be held in Autumn 2011or Spring 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment